Well hello there everyone! Getting good at this blogging thing aren’t I?
Today I thought I would keep it simple with 10 facts about me, cos you’re desperate to get to know me more right?! (Obvs joking, you can leave now if you wish).
1. I am a Leo and I carry the traits of this star sign to a tee- I am extremely stubborn and independent but on the flip side I am very loving and creative.
2. I am OBSESSED with dogs. I have a family dog called Sid who I love dearly.
Every time I see a dog I want to stroke it or talk to it, even when driving, which my instructor tells me off for in my lessons! I can’t help it okay?! They’re just so bloody cute!
Dress c/o- Nastygal | Boots- Primark (instore)
3. I have such a bad sweet tooth. I always want chocolate, especially when I’ve eaten my tea, I want something sweet straight away. There is always room for pudding!
4. I have 3 freckles on my cheek that makes a perfect triangle, people at school used to think I drew it on!
5. My family means everything to me. My Mum and Sister are my best friends. Whenever I have a problem I always go to them for advice first, they’re the best!
6. I studied Textiles Design specializing in Knitwear at Huddersfield University and graduated in 2014 with a 2:1. Where have the last 4 years gone?!
7. I am currently working as a Trainee Designer at a caravan company in Hull.
I have previously been a Sock Designer and Garment Technologist.
8. I literally have no common sense whatsoever! Two years ago I woke myself up in the middle of the night when I realized half an hour was half of an hour……..yeah really! I’m naturally Brunette….
9. I am a big believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason. In the worst times in my life things have always worked out, or made sense in the end why they happened. I think the troubles we face in life are to teach us lessons and I wouldn’t be the person I am today without the bad times.
10. My boyfriend Adam and I have just bought our first house together, and I’m so excited to start decorating and making our house a Home.
So there we have it, short but sweet, 10 facts about me. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more!